Thursday, January 24, 2008

I don't usually post about politics....

...because I don't have the mind for it. Obviously... I mean, I pretty much just post about movies and music. But I DO give a shit, and I do think actual news like this is important. Seriously. If you haven't read about the study I just linked to, do now. You'll be even more anti-Bush than you were before (if at all possible).

And for the record, I probably won't be jumping on the political train any time soon, but I am 100% pro-voting, and I urge you to be as well. If you're curious (you probably aren't, but this is my blog) I'm Green Party so I'll pretty much vote for whichever candidate shares my views on the environment (uh... we should probably, like... do something about it). Otherwise I'm not huge on talking politics. I think the president is a lying, sexist, hatemonger (ps Dan Savage... maybe you should update the site a little).

So anyway, this is likely one of the last times you'll be seeing something political here, but don't mark my words. I'll probably have more to say come October.

Until then, I'll go back to doing what I do best (well, at least marginally better): Watching movies.

No comments: